How does it work?
The IAC’s accreditation of a certification body must, as a minimum, meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065. The assessment focuses on three main areas:
The organization’s personnel
- Their technical competence
- The training they receive
- Their practical experience in the scope concerned
The organization’s technical infrastructure regarding
- The criteria on which decisions are based
- Procedures used in carrying out assessments
- Its premises and equipment
The organization’s structural organization
- Its independence
- Its impartiality
- Its quality management
To conduct our assessment, our team conducts a variety of audits, such as:
- A review of documents (contracts, operational compliance management plans, inspection reports, decision sheets, copies of certificate, etc.)
- An evaluation in the certification body’s offices
- An evaluation of the organization’s work in the field These audits are repeated at regular intervals. Monitoring is continuous from the initial accreditation until renewal.
These audits are repeated at regular intervals. Monitoring is continuous from the initial accreditation until renewal.
We provide the certification body with reports on these activities. It must correct any non-conformities. If it fails to do so, its accreditation may be suspended or cancelled.
109, Broklyn New York, USA
We monitor about ten organizations around the world. By investing in an accreditation program with us, these organizations can carry out their certification